How to Reduce Weight Naturally – A Must Read
Over Weight is a major health concern that could lead to numerous health problems like increase of high blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity problems etc. In fact there are number of ways to lose weight effectively, but occasionally it becomes truly delicate to get immediate results naturally.
In Recent days, over weight is being considered more as a factor of self confidence than one of the health concerns. Reasons for this perspective might be numerous but one of the main reasons to talk over can be the fear of being judged about one looking beautiful.
In our busy everyday schedule it may not be possible for everyone to be consistent in following their strict diet plan and weight loss regime to lose excess calories. But no need to worry, Things are different now, with the availability of effective health supplements, anyone can expect to lose weight naturally and rapidly.
With the accessibility of a number of weight loss supplements in the market, it becomes difficult to choose the right dietary product for your body that gives effective results in losing your excess weight. The NaturalWomenCare.com review team helps in making your best weight loss selection easy by introducing you to one of the smart and effective weight loss supplements, Keto Trim. Although, There are several versions of the ketogenic diets followed by people, Keto Trim is based on standard and high protein ketogenic diet which have been studied broadly and is the most researched and most recommended among other versions of keto diet.
Before getting to know about Keto Trim, Let’s talk over what exactly Keto Diet( Ketogenic in full form) is! The Keto diet is a high fat and low carb diet that has numerous amazing health benefits. Keto diets can result remarkable reductions in insulin levels and blood sugar.
Types of Ketogenic Diets
There are different versions of the ketogenic diet based on how one choses to lose weight, including:
- Standard Ketogenic diet (SKD in short): This is a high fat, moderate protein and very low carb diet. It normally consists of just 10% of carbs, 20% protein and 70% of fat (Source: NCBI National Library of Medicine).
- Cyclical Ketogenic diet (CKD in short): The Cyclical keto diet involves shift and rotation cycle of 5 days strict high-fat, 1 day low-carb keto meal and 1 day high carb intake.
- Targeted ketogenic diet (TKD): The Targeted Keto diet is nothing different than a normal Keto diet, In addition of eating carbs when working out. It simply involves consumption of carbs on the day of exercise.
- High protein ketogenic diet: The High protein Keto diet is nearly similar to a standard ketogenic diet, but with inclusion of further protein. The ratio of fat, protein and carbs is often 60%, 35% and 5% respectively.
Foods to eat in Ketogenic diet
Your Keto diet should include the following foods in majority of your meals:
- Red meat, steak, ham, bacon, sausage, turkey and chicken.
- Salmon, tuna, mackerel and trout.
- Omega-3/Pastured whole eggs.
- Heavy cream and grass-fed butter.
- Onions, tomatoes, peppers, green veggies etc.
- Pepper, salt, spices and herbs.
- Unprocessed cheese like goat, cheddar, mozzarella or cream.
- Almonds, flaxseeds, chia seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Avocado oil and Extra virgin olive oil.
- Freshly made guacamole or whole avocados.
Foods to avoid in Ketogenic diet
Below is the list of foods that should be avoided on a ketogenic diet:
- Starches or grains like rice, cereal, wheat-based products, pasta etc.
- Sugary foods like fruit juice, cake, smoothies, ice cream, soda, candy, etc.
- Legumes or Beans like lentils, kidney beans, peas, chickpeas, etc.
- All fruits except little portions strawberries and other fruits of berry family.
- Diet products with Low fat like salad dressings, low fat mayonnaise and condiments.
- Root vegetables like Sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, etc.
- Unhealthy fats foods like mayonnaise and foods made with processed vegetable oils.
- Sauces like ketchup, barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey mustard, etc.
- Foods with sugar free like syrups, sweeteners, sugar-free candies, puddings, desserts, etc.
- All kinds of alcohol and mixed drinks.
Why KETO TRIM is effective and unique?
As mentioned earlier, Keto Trim follows The Standard Ketogenic diet (SKD), which is higher in fat and less carbs and protein. Keto Trim is completely made with natural ingredients and made in the US in an FDA registered.
Keto Trim® is a top-shelf beta-hydroxybutyrate dietary supplement designed to fuel your keto lifestyle. Featuring goBHB®, this formula utilizes magnesium and calcium to reduce the sodium load to less than 2%, making this a healthy keto choice.
Benefits of Keto Trim® include support for blood ketone levels, avoiding ‘keto flu’ and supporting energy while you endure ketosis.